Guide Dogs Tasmania is closely monitoring developments in relation to COVID-19 and we are acting on the advice of health authorities and state government.
Our Hobart office is operating as usual, with all required measures in place to meet the COVID-19 safety practices. Our Launceston office is closed while we relocate to a new premise, we will keep you updated on any developments.
We are happy to be providing face-to-face services and are continuing to offer online services, to suit the requirements and preferences of our valued clients.
- All clients have a choice of either face-to-face or online therapy depending on the needs and preferences of each client.
- All staff, visitors and volunteers have access to sanitation products, and personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Staff have completed training in the effective use of PPE, safe vehicle handover and sanitisation routines.
- Our Puppy Development Program volunteers and Guide Dog Services staff are practicing safe dog swaps.
- While our merchandise is not on display, we are very happy to say that it is still available to purchase from our Hobart office or you can give us a call on (03) 6232 1222.
The safety and security of our clients, volunteers and community is and will, always be our top priority.