- This event has passed.
Dining in the Dark at Wobbly Boot Vineyard
April 15, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm| $10
Guide Dogs Tasmania present Dining in the Dark at Wobbly Boot Vineyard
Help us raise funds by spending a fun day out with your best friends (human AND canine) in the beautiful surroundings of Wobbly Boot Vineyard. Enjoy a picnic with a difference, spending part of your meal under blindfold! On arrival you will receive your blindfolds and information kit so you can learn more about the Dining in the Dark fundraising campaign, and how you can go into the running to win some ‘paw’some prizes.
The day will include:
- A day out with your best friend (bring a picnic and blanket if you wish)
- Off lead area for your canine companion
- Raffle, silent auction and lucky door prizes
- Blind wine tasting
- Guide Dogs Merchandise for sale
- Meet and greet with Guide Dogs Tasmania’s Ambassador Dog
- Wine, craft beer, cider and soft drink sales (No BYO drinks)
- Harissa Hobart, who will be offering their delicious vegan fare available for purchase on the day! Yum!
- Kids and dogs free
All proceeds from the day will go directly to the training of future heroes. At a cost of over $35,000 to get each dog into its working harness, your sup’paw’t will ensure more Tasmanians living with blindness and low vision will receive the life-changing gift of a Guide Dog.
Silent Auction Supporting Partners: Horizon Motorcycles, Willie Smith Cider, Bunnings, Wobbly Boot Vineyard, RACT, Hobart Wine Centre.