“What do we live for, if not to make life less difficult for each other?”
Fundraising for Guide Dogs Tasmania is a great way to make a difference and get your local community or friendship group involved in supporting a worthwhile cause. Whether it be holding a fundraising event at your school, community group, group activity, or workplace, there are many ways you can help.
We’re always on the lookout for volunteers to help in a range of different roles. Based at either our Invermay or Hobart office, you could be doing a range of tasks from week to week, or month to month. Roles include:
- collecting and replacing our iconic collection dogs,
- selling merchandise at a pop-up stall outside a supermarket or at an event,
- organising a fundraising activity
- preparing items or packs for activities
- lending a hand for our annual street appeal
For more information, please contact our Community Fundraising Coordinator:
(03) 6232 1222 or Kristy.Wright@guidedogstas.com.au
Or click on the button below to register your own fundraising event today.