Training Guide Dogs and providing support to the vision impaired members of our community takes money. Unfortunately, Government support doesn’t go close to covering our costs. If you believe in what we do, and want to show your support, we would appreciate your donation, no matter how big or small.
- Come in to one of our offices to make an over the counter donation
- Send us a money order or cheque
- Make a donation over the phone by ringing 1800 484 333
- Make a donation when purchasing a raffle book from our telemarketers
- You can even choose to remain anonymous if you like, although all donations over $2.00 are tax deductible.
Or you can:
- Donate online
- Puppy Love Sponsorship
- Community Fundraising (Puppy Banks, Ambassador Dog Visits, Collection Dog money boxes)
- Pet Insurance
- Raffles and Merchandise
- Spread the word
We count on donations and every cent counts.
Spread the Word
Update Your Email Signature
If you own or manage a business, you could let your customers and clients know you like what we do, and it won’t cost you or your business a cent. All you need to do is add our web address as part of the signature pane in your email. Simply copy and paste the following sentence:
We like Guide Dogs Tasmania. Visit guidedogstas.com.au to find out why.
We believe that the more our name gets out; the more people know about our services; the more people know about how they can support us; the more we will be able to help blind and vision impaired Tasmanians. So even if you can’t personally make a donation, you will still be assisting our fundraising efforts and you can feel proud of that.
Like Us On Facebook
If you like social media, you can find us on Facebook. Guide Dogs Tasmania – Puppy Love is a page where you can find pictures of our dogs, and post pictures of your own. It’s fun, and allows many people to learn a bit more about us, catch up with our dogs’ progress, and share a love of all things canine. Like us on Facebook today, share our links, comment on our posts and enjoy the journey.